Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What's My Sex?

Watched the new episode of the BATG tonight and was sorry to see Jennylee & Neils get eliminated. Niels got a bad break on this episode, left with no choices and a question hard enough to be on Jeopardy!, unlike the other trivia they've asked on BATG. I suspect the show's producers leave the most obscure questions for last no matter what number is left, just so they can avoid a tie.

Actually, I'm not so attached to J&N winning, but I didn't want to see Cecille advance in the game, much like how I imagine Kerry voters in the 2004 Presidential election were voting more against Bush than for Kerry. Well, at least this means Megan & Scooter should be a shoo-in next week when BATG gets the old contestants to return and judge which of the 2 final couples has grown more and deserves to win. I wouldn't want to vote for either heartless Cecille or Nate, after he stole Mario's thunder and numbers, a stunt that ultimately got Mario & Nadia eliminated last week.

I hate it when people take credit for someone else's work.

+++

Apparently my post yesterday wasn't sufficiently revealing! I got a comment asking me for the basics, like whether I am male or female. The answer to that age-old question is "Yes, yes I am."

For a more telling truth, let's play a game of maieutics... The name of the game is "What's My Sex?" and you're the next contestant!
  • Do I look more female or male?
  • Are my attitudes more masculine or feminine?
  • Have I mentioned any details or engaged in any activities more typical of either sex?
  • Do my language patterns make me more likely to be a masculine male, a feminine female, a masculine female, or a feminine male?
Eligibility: This contest is open only to residents of the star system Sol. Entrants must be a minimum of 18 Terran years of age or have the written consent of a legal guardian. Employees, friends, relations of the writer, and their immediate families and individuals living in the same household as such individuals are ineligible. Void where prohibited.

9 comments:

S said...

Thanks duo! Where is my gift? Are you related to niuzhen?

Sorry, but I'll have to remove your spambot comments since I'm not sure if you're promoting spyware.

S said...

[quoting removed comment to avoid censorship]

duoduomimi said...

Hello! You have a very nice blog! I'm here to share valuable info with you visit my blog,about [Ed. removed] web browser.


Anonymous said...

1) Yes, I was nitpicky and wrong with the 'moulding.' I'm glad to hear you are compulsive about it. Clearly, so am I. Do you live in Toronto (the post about the Ex was a hint)?

2) I'm already thrown by the first question posed in "What's my sex" because... I don't know what you look like? Hahaha. Is there a picture somewhere I missed? I'll await an answer to this before continuing.

3) I'm rooting for Scooter and Megan. I don't mind Ceci too much - she's refreshingly honest, even if we don't see eye to eye on much - but Nate swooping down and stealing Mario's women wasn't cool. I have a lot of good to say about Megan and Scooter seems harmless. I wanted Mario and Nadia to win, but I'll get over it :)

4) I should give myself a name instead of an initial. Though I suppose it's appropriate because you have an initial too. I'll think about it.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I think you're female.
Just a guess.

And I cannot give my opinion on who I think should win because everyone I rooted for got kicked off so I have to watch out for my allmighty power over previously taped TV. Last time I rooted for Niels because I actually did want him kicked off, and it worked. Hahaha.

I don't like Cici and I don't think she's very attractive. I don't like that she is not liked by anyone and still thinks she doesn't need to change at all.
And Nate's great, but a little sappy. And stealing Mario's girls was LAME.

But don't take this as voting for Scooter and Megan, because as I mentioned, I have magical cognitive powers over previously taped episodes of reality Tv. Can't jinx anyone!! ;o)

S said...

A, there's no picture you missed. I actually tried to upload one once, but this blog site made it too difficult so I never actually got it up. That one was just a throwaway question for effect! And I can't wait for a name! Does "A" stand for anything other than "Anonymous"? Hmm...

FKAMOTNB, heh, nice trick you pulled on the last episode!

I don't think Cecille is very attractive either, in or out. While I don't really like what I've seen of Jennylee's character on the show, at least she has a pretty cute face.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. But I lost interest in her when she argued with Andrea. It was bad enough that she reprimanded Andrea for learning to play "chess like a geek," but when she said "I'm cooler than you," I was taken back to the 5th grade lunch room.

Anonymous said...

I think you are a chick because of your views, but somehow, the writing style sounds most masculine, but I cannot put my finger on why. I'd also guess you were in your late 20s or early 30s.

How'd I do?

Anonymous said...

whoops. "more masculine," not "most." definitely not the manliest in the world. sorry about that.

S said...

Pretty good! I thought my attitudes would make me sound more female, so I understand that part, but I'm curious what about my style makes me seem masculine?